MSAC: a community health club serving Alameda, Oakland, and the Bay Area Northern California
The revolutionary new workout everyone is talking about!
CrossFit is constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movements. Constantly varied means that the workouts are always changing and that your body will never adapt to the same routine. It also means that you have less chance of getting bored doing the same repetitive workout.
- Largest free weight area in the Bay
- Private Whirlpools, steam and saunas
- Fully certified instructors/trainers
- No Crowds/No waiting
- Over 80 classes per week
- Alameda’s only indoor pool
- Free Parking
- Expansive Pilates Program
- Free Wireless internet access
- Family owned and operated
- Friendly Staff