MSAC: a community health club serving Alameda, Oakland, and the Bay Area Northern California
The revolutionary new workout everyone is talking about!
CrossFit is constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movements. Constantly varied means that the workouts are always changing and that your body will never adapt to the same routine. It also means that you have less chance of getting bored doing the same repetitive workout.
Indoor Pool | Alameda
Beginning in July, member lap swim times and children swim lesson times will be held during separate time blocks on Saturdays and Sundays. We will be opening the club one hour early at 6a to accommodate club members.
* Aquatech will take over the far lane at 9:50 am, and the others at 9:55am
- The Weekend Pool schedule will be as follows:
- 6am-10am*: Lap Swim/Walking All 6 lanes available
- 10am-3:30pm: Children’s Swim Lessons ONLY-ALL 6 lanes
- 3:30pm-5pm: Family Swim-up to 3 lanes/Lap Swim-3-4 lanes
- 5pm-7pm: Lap Swim/Walking All 6 lanes available
We appreciate your patience as well as your cooperation with these changes, while a second pool is being constructed for the kid’s swim program in the facility that shares our parking lot. We apologize for any inconvenience; we did our best to adjust the schedule with as minimal impact to the majority as possible. Thank you.
- Largest free weight area in the Bay
- Private Whirlpools, steam and saunas
- Fully certified instructors/trainers
- No Crowds/No waiting
- Over 80 classes per week
- Alameda’s only indoor pool
- Free Parking
- Expansive Pilates Program
- Free Wireless internet access
- Family owned and operated
- Friendly Staff